A dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate flavoured shake:
Mix this delicious chocolate flavoured powder blend into a high-protein, high-fibre smoothie using a liquid of your choice and you will be accessing a range of nutrients quickly and easily.
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming programme
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- as a healthy “fast food” or dessert for the whole family.
Ideal used as a daily shake and/or healthy snack in combination with a balanced diet, this delicious blend contains:
- vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin E, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, potassium, chloride, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine and sodium)
- dietary fibre from chicory root
- and high quality plant protein.
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For best results, stir 1 scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink.
Contains 12 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
Blending with liquids:
How to mix with liquids for best results...
Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Allergy advice: Contains soy.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom under UK GMP and ISO 22000 standards
Energy - 1551kJ / 370kcal
Fat - 3.2g
of which saturates - 0.5g
Carbohydrate - 9.1g
of which sugars - 0.8g
Fibre - 9.9g
Protein - 71.3g
Salt - 1.77g
Each 300g pot contains:
Soy Protein Isolate (Soya); Fibre (Chicory Root Extract); Cocoa Powder; Flavouring; Vitamin and Mineral Blend ((Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Acetate), Copper Citrate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid (Folacin), Potassium Iodide)); Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A - 827µg/2756iu
Vitamin E - 12.4mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C - 82.7mg
Riboflavin - 1.4mg
Niacin - 16.5mg
Folic Acid - 206.8µg
Vitamin B12 - 2.6µg
Potassium - 1312mg
Chloride - 494mg
Phosphorus - 637mg
Magnesium - 367mg
Iron - 16.4mg
Zinc - 10.7mg
Copper - 1.3mg
Iodine - 155.4µg
Sodium - 680mg
No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars)
Contains no added: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs.