A dairy-free and gluten-free vanilla flavoured shake:
Mix this tasty vanilla flavoured powder blend into a smoothie using a liquid of your choice and you will be accessing a range of nutrients quickly and easily.
Ideal used as a daily shake and/or healthy snack in combination with a balanced diet, this delicious blend contains:
- vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, potassium, chloride, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and iodine)
- dietary fibre from chicory root extract (2.6g per serving)
- and high quality plant protein (18g per serving).
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass, the maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones.
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming programme
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- to add fibre to the diet and support healthy digestion
- as a healthy “fast food” or dessert for the whole family.
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For best results, add 1 scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink.
Contains a minimum of 12 servings per pot, based on a 25g serving.
Blending with liquids:
How to mix with liquids for best results...
Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake
Energy - 1462kJ / 349kcal
Fat - 2.5g
of which saturates - 0.0g
Carbohydrate - 4.5g
of which sugars - 0.8g
Fibre - 10.3g
Protein - 72.2g
Salt – 1.8g
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Allergy advice: Contains soy.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom under UK GMP and ISO 22000 standards
Each 300g pot contains:
Soy Protein Isolate (Soy), Fibre (Chicory Root Extract), Vanilla Natural Flavour, Maltodextrin, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Copper Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Acetate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Folic Acid (Folacin), Potassium Iodide), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A - 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E - 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C - 80mg
Thiamine - 1.1mg
Riboflavin - 1.4mg
Niacin - 16mg
Vitamin B6 - 1.4mg
Folic acid - 200µg
Vitamin B12 - 2.5µg
Potassium - 1205mg
Chloride - 542mg
Phosphorus - 615mg
Magnesium - 378mg
Iron - 14mg
Zinc - 10mg
Copper - 1.3mg
Iodine - 150µg
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars).
Contains no added: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs.